Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Inkspirations Challenge Guest Designer


Hi everyone.  This week I am very, very excited to be part of Keesh's amazing Design Team!  :)


This week Keesh has a sketch challenge for you to try:-


You can find all the DT's wonderful inspiration pieces & play along here.

Here is my take on the sketch:-


I have squished it up into a square shape & made a little presentation folder to hold some Deb photos & a DVD with video footage.


I have inked the main panel with Versamark ink & then clear embossed, giving a lovely shiny, raised finish.  The DVD (which has a "printable" surface) has been inked with StazOn with the same SU So Swirly Wheel.  The folder is held shut by a ribbon tie.

The photo & black mat have been cut with CM circle patterns & the scallop circle has been created & cut with my Robo.

You can check out the Design Team's work here:-


Thanks for inviting me to join the team Keesh!  :)

Project Components
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Black Finelines, Basic Black
Paper:  White Shimmer
Stamp:  SU So Swirly Wheel
Inks:  Versamark, Black StazOn
Other:  White Satin Ribbon, Black Satin Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Half Pearls,